Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst anime ever - Minitokyo

the worst anime ever

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

i hate Arakwa under the bridge the caracters are so ugly

ummm may be amatsuki =\ ?!

Hitohira.....

school days

school of rumble.

pezdec

pezdec

v.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.v

11 eyes
Ookami Kakushi
The Seven Metamorphoses of Yamato Nadeshiko
darker than black
k-on
lucky star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya & etc

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London bridge is falling down, my fair lady!

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Bobobo bo bobobo... I don't even like typing it. >:(

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by pezdec11 eyes
Ookami Kakushi
darker than black
k-on
lucky star

now, thats just trolling.

id say the worst anime ive seen is either elfen lied and ikkitousen, both are just too focused in either gore or boobs.

( the manga of elfen is really good , even though i hated it, ill recognize it has many many good parts to stand above many many mangas)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

World Destruction for me

nuripii

nuripii

Nuri

Fullmetal Alchemist, at least, the first one. The manga for Katekyo Hitman Reborn is great, but the anime is awful.

Signature

timuchin4cg

abingdon boys school

naruto :$ was to american

dgr2k8

dgr2k8

Ctrl-Z AVI Encoder

haruhi, arakawa and crapruto

Quote by shavo002

Quote by pezdec11 eyes
Ookami Kakushi
darker than black
k-on
lucky star

id say the worst anime ive seen is either elfen lied and ikkitousen, both are just too focused in either gore or boobs.

( the manga of elfen is really good , even though i hated it, ill recognize it has many many good parts to stand above many many mangas)

ikkitouisen is the worst
elfen lied is not bad .... if there is much gore ... but the story is good
haruhi....i hate the 2nd seasion
k-on the worst?!......c'mon the series does not need magic girls, alchemists, ninjas or gore
just a simple story and a lot moe n_n

Robert92

HentaiKing

ikki tousen is bad because of the story . Like almost all the characters are controlled by the fate , i hate all the thing with this is the fate so you should obey it , that's crazy it's not like in the other animes where their fate is related to their family problems and honor , in this case the characters are the incarnation of some1 who had lived 1000 years ago . i mean like wth ? some of the characters are girls but are the incarnation of some guys that had a grudge against each other , that's just idiotic lol . It's not the characters problem but they must fight each other because of their fate or because they are controlled by some1 else . Elfen lied is based on racism even if it doesn't look like that, it's about the fear of humans of the unknown , they want to obliterate what they can't understand or control , and the main characters want just to live a normal life . You say that K-on sucks because it's too realistic most of the people that look at anime want to see something that can't really happen in the real world , even though some of them are realistic , they have aat least something u can't see in everyday life that makes it enjoyable :)) I agree on Arakawa under the Bridge , the story is too crazy and the characters are idiotic , It's a big difference between funny and idiotic , have fun enjoying the real deal .

GRN

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by hirasawaneko

Quote by shavo002

Quote by (...) eyes
Ookami Kakushi
darker than black
k-on
lucky star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya & etc[/quote

ikkitouisen is the worst
elfen lied is not bad .... if there is much gore ... but the story is good
haruhi....i hate the 2nd seasion
k-on the worst?!......c'mon the series does not need magic girls, alchemists, ninjas or gore
just a simple story and a lot moe n_n

itotally agree with you, sir / madam!

and i refuse to accept haruhi 2009 as a second season D: i mean, everything but the endless 8 was really haruhi style , and the movie i havent seen it fully but its pure perfection.

and k-on moe is just perfect, mugi chan is moe to the maximum!

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

yanami26

yanami26

So close yet So far

School Days..definitely School Days...come on..the manga can be acceptable but the anime?!..come on..rawr!..what a shame

Watch me fall; watch me rise; watch me do it all over again.

Pictures are for those who cannot remember.

Quote by shana99i hate Arakwa under the bridge the caracters are so ugly

wow arent you an odd ball of cookie
Arakawa was great i mean there were a bunch of characters so hideous they had to wear masks and stuff but there are tons more animes with even more dispicably grotesque faces

merged: 07-26-2010 ~ 03:39pm

Quote by shavo002

Totally dude
Elfen's anime adaption was totally jank compared to the manga although the art improved

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Crayon Shin chan

school days

Has to be Virus Buster Serge. The name says it all.

Well i dont really like Dragon Ball...And Naruto is a little not my type,but still more watchable then Dragon Ball

Quote by swrtCrayon Shin chan

That anime is a classic
I dont think you're asian enough to understand it's humor

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by vatican92

Quote by swrtCrayon Shin chan

That anime is a classic
I dont think you're asian enough to understand it's humor

he has said before to be mexican and to barely speak any english D: dunno if thats true though ( im mexican too, but i belive my english is good or average).

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I'm sorry to all the people I might offend but.... I hate Naruto <.<; I tried around 5 times to watch it thinking: "it'll get better" and it never did <.< And I find Naruto disgusting with those cat thingies on his face -_-

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 231 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.