Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I was just wondering how many of u actually RE-watch ur animes.
Cos i have my dvds and cds left untouched after I'm finished with the series.
The only think i can think of is only trading it for some new one.

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

There are quite a few titles that i enjoyed very much, and kept..usually i dont keep things i dont enjoy a whole lot..so at the end i end up with series/movies i really enjoy, but how muchi enjoy them is the determining factor in how many times or shal i say how often i wil be rewaching them :P for example, Saikano tops the list at i think 4 times...also being a leader of a local anime club sometimes those repeats are jus one of the few monthly specials ~.^

depends on what kinds/flavors you like :P im really eager to see 8th ms team and now n then here n there again..but all the stuff im waching now..and lack of time prevents me from waching those 2 before my planned showing in late winter/early spring @ the club :p

~aa

my pet is a shark

Outlaw Star, Golden Boy, both Full Metal Panic seasons, Cowboy Bebop (but after the 16th time on Adult Swim it does start to get old -_-), etc. there are a lot of them.

"Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you're disconnected."

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

There are lots of anime that are perfect for encores.
For me, my favorites would be:
Onegai Teacher, Ah! My Goddess, Ai Yori Aoshi. :)

Any anime that is good is worth watching twice or more times.

Droknar

the Socially Inept

I'll agree with Golden Boy. That just never gets old.

Only other series I've watched multiple times is Berserk. Despite the seriously screwed up last two episodes, it's a great story. The manga is awesome, too, and explains a whole lot that the anime left out.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

FourthAngel

Soul Seeker

I've watched a few animes more than once, such as....

Onegai Teacher
Neon Genesis Evangeliaon
Dears
Samurai X
Midori no Hibi

I think there are more....but forgot all the title.. :p

Signature
.::Sometimes, Silence is The Best Words Ever Spoken::.

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

lastEXILE is perfect to re-watch, just like Hellsing and Azumanga daioh

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

lastEXILE is perfect to re-watch, just like Hellsing and Azumanga daioh

i only rewatch short, 12-13 eps or OVA animes. i have no stamina to rewatch 50+ eps anime.
full metal panic fumoffu, hellsing, gundam 08th team, 0083 stardust memory, RE cutie honey all have rewatch value.
i actually watch most of my animes multiple times.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Lots of animes... Berserk, Blue gender, scryed, haibane renmei, ghost in the shell stand alone complex 1&2, trigun, vandread 1/2 stage, hellsing, , x tv, elfen lied, escaflowne... etc etc etc... Besides getting old and senile so I watch some series 3-4 times ;)

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

I am rewatchin utena currently (3d time, hehe^_^')
planning to rewatch cowboy bebop
ESCAFLOWNE
Miyazaki's movies - laputa, kiki's delivery service, spirited AWAY...

oh
and azumanga, of course ^_____^

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

Quote by DilandauBesides getting old and senile so I watch some series 3-4 times ;)

haha you got that right :P mix in a whole bunch of great new stuff that we pick out out of mass and value, and you really are enjoying waching that Bebop movie all over again :p

~aa

my pet is a shark

Actually, I think its really up to personal preferences for which animes you would like to keep watching over and over. For one thing, not everyone has the same taste in animes, so what we suggest are our own. For my own case, I have too many to list, Sister Princess, Ai Yori Aoshi, DearS, Maburaho, and many many more. :)

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

most of the time. although there are those series i just cant watch again.
some rewatched:
OT (teacher and twins)
SEED (well the latter half)
Kanon (although the impact was gone, still good)
Rahxephon

slide...

Bot-Chii

Divine Executioner

last exile, i was able to watch about 5x before i put it down to do some reports on minitokyo. :)

Well, I guess all the anime you enjoyed watching the first time, or at least interested you. I would even recommand to look some anime at least twice, because you will look at them differently and also might understand more from them.
I looked most of those I own at least twice, first alone and then with friends or family :).

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

love hina, escaflowne and azumanga daioh,
but love hina is getting on my nerves.. :)

Aquarii

Gundam-er

For me, my list is~ Gundam seed, LastEXILE, Rurouni Kenshin... SEED Destiny will be the next coz I love gundam and the first few episodes of Destiny is awesome!!! Probably another great series of Gundam...

adz

adz

Shinigami

i would definitely go for Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu... a very hilarious anime.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I like re-watching for no particular reason other than I enjoy them:
Fruits Basket, Golden Boy, Slayers, (Though technically I only own Fruits Basket)

Some anime I like re-watching with more space between viewings...
Mermaid's Scar, Saber Marionette J Again, Twelve Kingdoms (Which I hope to own Twelve Kingdoms someday... right now I only follow my friend getting the series)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

galaxy angels series.
fmp fumoffu
futari no ecchi

shhho

shhz!

i guess... one piece!
haha i've watched it twice.. :) very funny.. and entertaining.. i just like the casts. :)

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

My choice is Naruto, PMK and Genshiken... actually, I rewatch Genshiken at least twice after i dl it coz there's really a lot of stuff that i missed out when i watch in the first round that I would notice in the 2nd round.

both Full Metal Panic seasons, full metal alchemist and one piece i guess

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.