Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I really don't know.. I have no social or sexual life >____<
I'd prefer guys who would care for you and love you

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

robot? Whatcha talking about robot? It looks like the human skeleton, hahaha.... :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

wow, my lil sis is here... if any of ya mess with her, i'm gonna beat the crap outta ya aye? :)

Signature

Sakura156

Sakura156

Woot~!

YOu know.. that sounds around right. But then again, I'm a sucker for romance. hehe

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

it all depends on the situation i guess... human nature is to go off of looks at first , but in some situations you may have a friend that you do find very attractive at first but their personality makes them so cute.. then there are those cases where a guys cute and then he opens his mouth and the stuff he's saying makes him so gross ^^

i cant comment on the guy thing...since i'm not one

Signature

Xand who your sister?
Ok Xand don't worry about me ( Gun quickly turn to a Geek with glasse and pocketprotector)
It a robot should know I'm the one who is useing it.
"i would'nt know anything about love becuase all i can do is to hate you forever."

"Tell me what is it like to live ?" :/ "Tell me what is it like to die ?"

eunasahng xand sis...rite?
plus that really doesnt look like a robot gun...mayb u sud get a diff avy...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Well i would get a new avy if i know how to make one.
No I'm not makeing fun of Xand sister why would you think that.
I'm just don't want to get beat up when I'm already so beat up and sick.
It a robot look at its left arm it a gun and the red eye. YOu have to look at it closely

...theres a left arm? lol i need a see a bigger pict or look at it in a distance...ima get a seizure if i keep starin at it...lol

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

it looks like a heart beating?...dont let a girl hold it she'll break it...............

HA HA HA good one arkive :) LOL don't look at it too long it. But still it not a heart. a heart dont have a gun for a arm.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I think guys are more attracted to physical aspect of a woman before they get to know her...I don't say that all guys are like that, but most of them do. Women don't seem to care as much. I know I wouldn't. Sure,it's a major plus if the guys is cute, but as long as he cares about me, he doesn't need to look like a superstar.

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, arkive, at first i thought it was a heart too.... but it looks more like some queer skeleton XD hahaha....

and man, left arm? Where? Hahahahaa.... that av looks a little stupid... because if that's a robot, then i am god... hahaha... :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

If the "guys" and "girls" look only upon the surface, then yes.

Beauty fades and beautiful words can mask the true intent of the author.

What the person is past the venir is what will last past the fading the aforementioned. I care for a person for the person they are not for the trivalities detected by my weighted sensory perception.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

well i think that guys really go for beautiful girls first but then really base their decision on what they find inside the girls.. this works for girls as well i think...

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

Quote by ElectrastarI think guys are more attracted to physical aspect of a woman before they get to know her...I don't say that all guys are like that, but most of them do. Women don't seem to care as much. I know I wouldn't. Sure,it's a major plus if the guys is cute, but as long as he cares about me, he doesn't need to look like a superstar.

Well said, and i agree. My girlfriend to me is the most beautiful girl in the world, but what made me fall in love with her was her personality, plus the fact that she is hot. I love her because she loves me, and cares as well, that feeling far surpasses the feeling of having a "hot girlfriend"....

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

it'll depends on personality of the person . but in my case i believe that most men might go for beuti and other will go for personality.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

whoa...this thread has been revived..hehe good now the kickass crew will have something to do XD

anyways....yea personality plays a big role in the case of love...sure some ppl claim to fall in love with looks but that only goes so far...thats why i see internet relationships as a loop hole...i mean if u end up finding someone u look on the net and u haven't seen their pict...wouldn't that mean u fell in love with their personality.. maybe in some cases since some ppl tend to put on a show on the net and there really is no telling what to believe...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I too say personality plays a big part. I also think she has to have a sense of humor (would that go under personality, I really have no idea what I am saying) because I love to laugh, I laugh at anything so I need someone to laugh with or else I look really dumb.
For looks I have to say I judge by that too, but for me the girl just has to take care of herself.

As for falling in love with someone online, I would never do that. Because with the kind of luck I have I would fall in love with a 39 year old fat sweaty guy named Ralph who is into little boys.
Better safe than sorry.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The girls mess with me far too much. For crying out loud, I'm 18 years old! Can't I get what most teenagers can get? I don't want to have to wait an eternity for this...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ya ! its open :) *jump in the air for joy*
Let the war begin again :)
but all humans men and woman have a pervertible mind :(
It just can be help :) :D XD HA ha HA ha Ha
"IT TIME FOR THE WAR !!!" :) :D XD HA Ha hA ha....

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

*Ducks paintballs being shot all over the place while singing*

"God gave me my perverted mind.
I use it to think ahead.
I never fall behind.
When it comes to the panties thread."

-Thought of it meself-

hehe such sweet memories... ^_^
hehe cel mature? haha puh lez... XP
so what if guys are more perverted...at least we have charm XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

:) Bad news for you celessa :( I'm in a leather armor me if you want to know why it :( because you girls keep hitting me :) :D DX Ha ha ha... are you a Amorist :) :D DX HA ha...
* Take out the dinner in the icebox and dump it on Celessa head*
:D That dinner is over a years old not jokeing :) :D XD Ha ha ha Ha
i have to remember to dump the other out too :)

hehe gunny ill call reinforcements...hehe i alrdy have a plan too
well just trap in a cage till the others comes XD

*rigs a cage to fall on the X" *places a BoA poster over the X*

hey cel look a BoA poster why do u go pick it up ;)

EDIT: oh crap...this thread isnt in the spam lounge >_> better stay on task >.<

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.