Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Ideal marriage age - Minitokyo

Ur Ideal marriage age

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 203 total items

What age u prefer to get married? Whats the chances ur dreams comming true? Wat kinda family u want (I want one with 5 memebrs in it)

so hard. i was taught to never give it a specific time coz sometimes things just happen
i do think 18-21 is too young though.. even if the couple is like 6 years together those are the ages u change the most

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I suppose I want to get married soon, so I'm on the prowl now. I am certain I'll hook something just got to be patient. I'm officially done with this whole edating thing, it's a waste, as soon as I want to meet someone they flee in terror, it's like they fear they might actually experience the emotion love.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd like to get married in my mid-late twenties. I think before you're ready to start a family, you'd have to have a stable career and life, which would take a few years after high school/college, imo.

I believe that 27-29 years old is the right age....

i think 35-36 is a good age.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

25 is my deadline XD

~kitto dekiru~

Quote by MekiinWhat age u prefer to get married? Whats the chances ur dreams comming true? Wat kinda family u want (I want one with 5 memebrs in it)

I was Married when I was 17! Yeah, and I would tell people that age to WAIT. I was to young, however, I has hard as it was my husband and I are still together and happy. :)

My ideal marriage age is NEVER.

I'll say 28-30.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I agree that 28-30 is ideal...

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well i'm 20 and married with a daughter

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

30, I would say

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

For me its 27-30 :)

Signature

~siggy by pache~

25-30 for me. :)

30 years old ..

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

20-23 years old for me! ^ ^

Signature Image

30. i don't want kids.

...hear me...

for me 25-28...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I say 28 is about right. I'd like to have kids when I'm 30.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

24-30 yrs old
or become a priest..XD

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

23 is pretty good, right after college

I don't want to get merried)

around 24 is a good idea ;D

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 203 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.